Material for publication on the GNSI Web site, GNSI Newsletter, or the GNSI Journal may be emailed to bgriswold_at_science-art.com.
We accept material in the following categories:
- Guest Blog postings by Paid Members (with links back to your web site)
- Workshop, Exhibit, and other Time Sensitive Announcements by Paid Members (please include an image representing the event).
- Exhibit Calls in the subject areas of science, medical, nature, botanical, astronomical, etc. (please include an image representing the event).
- Journal Articles related to science, medical, and nature illustration, and the business and life of illustrators. Images should be of publication size and quality. They may be attached to the email if the total size of all images is less than 10 MB. Otherwise submit images in separate emails or supply a link where images can be downloaded. Membership is not required to author Journal articles, but inclusion is not guaranteed. Article proposals are welcome. Additional submission information
- Programs and Courses in science, medical and nature illustration - especially if they lead to a degree or certificate.
- Book Reviews related to science, medical, and nature illustration, and the business and life of illustrators. These may appear in the Journal and online, or just online, depending on space availability in print. Sample books maybe sent to the GNSI PO Box 652 address, or contact Office manager Leslie Becker (use the contact form) for an alternate mailing address for short turnaround situations. Then notify us through the contact form once shipped so we can assign it to a reviewer.