Skip to main content

Team Members Needed for the 2012 GNSI Conference in Savannah

The proposed site for the 2012 GNSI conference is Savannah GA. We have the ocean, mashes, and a charming historical city as our setting.  Even though we have not yet enjoyed what I'm sure will be a wonderful 2011 conference, it's time to start planning for 2012.

If you would be interested in helping with any of the following areas, please let me know.  I realize that there are individuals that traditionally participate in preparing some of these activities.  Since I may not have that information, please do let me know who you are as well.  As listed for the 2011 conference, the general list of activities is:

• Portfolio sharing/reception - meet your peers and share some stories.
  • Keynote address - exciting speakers relate whatÍs happening in our field.
  • Program sessions - frequently include topics of business, legal, technique themes.
  • Members art exhibit/reception - see the best of peersÍ work in this juried show.
  • Business meeting - hear Board reports, and participate in Guild business.
  • Banquet - experience cuisine generally in tune with local specialties.
  • Auction - bid on artwork, publications, materials (and more) to help the Guild financially.
  • Workshops - learn about electronic and traditional (and sometimes off-beat) media.
  • Field trips - go to preserves, parks, museums, zoos, arboretums, etc.

Please contact me here or send an e-mail to kbruzena@scad.edu indicating your interest in being a part of the 2012 conference team.

Thank you!

Kristie Bruzenak