The proposed site for the 2012 GNSI conference is Savannah GA. We have the ocean, mashes, and a charming historical city as our setting. Even though we have not yet enjoyed what I'm sure will be a wonderful 2011 conference, it's time to start planning for 2012.
If you would be interested in helping with any of the following areas, please let me know. I realize that there are individuals that traditionally participate in preparing some of these activities. Since I may not have that information, please do let me know who you are as well. As listed for the 2011 conference, the general list of activities is:
- Portfolio sharing/reception - meet your peers and share some stories.
- Keynote address - exciting speakers relate whatÍs happening in our field.
- Program sessions - frequently include topics of business, legal, technique themes.
- Members art exhibit/reception - see the best of peersÍ work in this juried show.
- Business meeting - hear Board reports, and participate in Guild business.
- Banquet - experience cuisine generally in tune with local specialties.
- Auction - bid on artwork, publications, materials (and more) to help the Guild financially.
- Workshops - learn about electronic and traditional (and sometimes off-beat) media.
- Field trips - go to preserves, parks, museums, zoos, arboretums, etc.
Please contact me here or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your interest in being a part of the 2012 conference team.