All GNSI members in good standing are invited to enter their work in the 2013 Annual Members’ Exhibit!
CALL Deadline Extended!
ONLINE: by midnight, April 16
When Ready: ONLINE SUBMISSION FORM
BY MAIL: The April 11th deadline has passed
This juried show will be exhibited at the Dorr Museum, on the campus of the College Of The Atlantic, Bar harbor, ME, site of the 2013 GNSI Annual Conference.
Members are invited to submit up to two entries; exhibit space is limited. Works up to 30” wide (framed) are prefered. There is limited space available for small 3D works (no large than 10” tall), which will be displayed in glass cases.
NEW this year: online entry! You may submit your entries and forms directly online at the same URL. You may also email or mail your entries to exhibit Coordinator Jamie Guth at email@example.com —Jamie Guth, Exhibit Coodinator
Annual Members Exhibit will be held at the Dorr Museum at the College of the Atlantic in Bar Harbor. This will be a juried exhibit, open July 7 - August 24.
Original artwork, gallery quality prints, sculpture, or multimedia of work created either with traditional or digital techniques or a mix thereof; science or nature-related themes. Enter up to 2 images. Entry form is on page 2 of the PDF.
Please note: Wall space for this exhibit is very limited and will restrict the number of pieces we can display; additional space may be available, but we won’t know for sure until later in the spring. We strongly encourage you to submit smaller pieces (30” max) if possible, so that a greater number of works can be exhibited.
Small Works Exhibit: This non-juried exhibit will feature tiny works inspired by any previous GNSI conference. Original work is encouraged, but prints are fine, in any medium; reflect your real or imagined experience. Submit art no larger than 3.5” x 4” (with an1/8” bleed all around for framing). You do the art, we do the framing — for a small fee; fee is waived if you donate your art to the Auction! Send art only. Please include a check for $15 to cover framing costs. No limit on entries. Mailing instructions for the Small Works exhibit are on page 3 of the PDF.
We encourage you to offer your Small Works to the auction to help raise funds for the GNSI General and Education Funds.
ELIGIBILITY: Open to all GNSI members in good standing.
Acceptance letters: will be emailed/mailed by May 20, 2013
ANNUAL EXHIBIT ENTRY SUBMISSION FORMAT:
- Digital files preferred: JPG format only please, 75/100 quality
- Maximum of 2560 x 2560 pixels/Minimum of 1500 x 1500 pixels, no files larger than 5 MB each.
- Multimedia entries: SWF or MOV formats (for files over 5MB-CD or File Sharing)
- To submit slides, please contact Jamie for information
Entry Form: Download from HERE or contact Jamie for a copy.
SUBMIT ENTRIES FOR THE ANNUAL EXHIBIT:
1] ONLINE (preferred):
- Must be received online by April 16, 2013
2] By email:
- Send an electronic copy of the exhibit entry form plus attached images of the artwork to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Title of email should read “GNSI Exhibit”
- Email entries by April 16, 2013
3] BY MAIL:
- Fill out the exhibit entry form, and burn the image files to a CD. Label the CD with your first and last name, and “GNSI 2013 Exhibit.”
- Mail form and CD to: Jamie Guth (address below), Attn: GNSI Exhibit
- CDs will not be returned.
- Postmark deadline: April 11, 2013
Contact Jamie Guth: email@example.com
4916 Maplecrest Road, Fort Wayne, IN 46835